Viewers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Another stripes on Monday

I am not sure what is going with me and stripes, especially black and white stripes. On my previous post from last week, I wrote about how to overcome Monday blues and it that post, I described about what I wore that day. A vertical black and white blouse and a pencil skirt. A week later, which was yesterday, I wore a  horizontal white and black T-shirt with pleated skirt. Then this evening, I checked on my closet and I realized I have quiet a few stripes in there. I guess I like stripes.

My Monday started early in the morning, I got up at 5:15 AM and was busy preparing lunch for my two kids. All of us were ready to leave the house by 7:15 AM. My husband drove my daughter to her school and I drove my son to his school. Before we left, I asked my husband for a favor to take my picture with his I Phone. As you see below.




Top: ZARA, Skirt: Nordstrom Rack by BCBG, Shoes: Ann Taylor, Belt: Loft

In the morning at work, I enjoyed the company of a cup of coffee on my desk, and a piece of whole wheat bread and a soft jazz from Sade. At 10:30 AM I started to get hungry, so I checked on foods I have in my drawer. I saw that beef jerky I got from Target two week before. There were about 4 pieces left. I was hungry and I ate them all. Those beef jerky is pretty darn spicy. I love spicy food but my stomach obviously could not handle this one. I had a horrible stomach pain. It felt as thought my stomach was being squeezed real hard. It was so painful I almost cried. A co-worker gave me TUMS and a cup of warm tea. It helped a little bit and the pain started to go away.



Whew, that was some pretty crazy Monday morning. I felt like an idiot. Why the heck was I eating beef jerky in the morning? and a spicy one. Other than that, my Monday was pretty productive. I got a lot of done at work.




2 comments:

  1. ta, walau ga ngerti bahasa inggris nya, aku nikmati foto erita aja. ngobati rasa kangen ama erit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...Debbie. makash ya. Kangen juga euy.

    ReplyDelete