Viewers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My date in Target

What could be a better feeling than walking into a giant mega store when the door first open at 8 o'clock on Saturday morning? and your purpose is to do some grocery shopping. I did it yesterday and I did not take a shower when I went there. Yup, that's me. I am the weirdo. I am the weirdo who will not go outside the house even just to do a grocery shopping without taking a shower. Doesn't matter it is on Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring.

Yesterday, I only had about one hour for grocery shopping. Target opens at 8 AM. After I prepared breakfast for the family, I was getting ready for Target, no time for shower. Should I have taken the shower, it would have taken me at least another 20 minutes before I had to leave the house. I must be back home by 9:30 AM with a lot to buy. Don't get me wrong, I don't smell at all but I just don't like the feeling of leaving the house without taking a shower first (unless I need to go jogging or going to the gym, I normally don't shower first). I looked at my hair in the mirror, it's messy and it feel greasy even though I wash my hair the day before (I wash my hair everyday by the way) and I felt the needed of shower so badly but I did not want to spend another extra 20 minutes to get ready (but I was willing to spend extra 5 minutes and asked my husband to take my picture so that I can write this blog and put picture of how my hair looks like....yay me) .!!!

So, I decided to pull my hair back, made a little bun in the back, I put some hair pins all over to make it looks all neat. I put a little blush on so I won't look pale and horrible, a little lipstick and I was set to go. The feeling of not taking a shower before I went out was not so bad after all.




It was such a good feeling walking into Target, when the door first opens at 8 AM in the morning. The store was practically empty, the aisles were quiet and everything is neat. I felt like it was all mine. For about an hour, I had the best date in Target ever....by myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment