Viewers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Date with My Little Man

Being a mother of two and working full time, every weekend has always been a special day for me. When Friday hits, I always start thinking and planning what I am going to do with my family. Last weekend my oldest son asked me if he can watch the movie, Hotel Transylvania. I told him I would take him to see the movie.

This weekend, I was able to keep my promise. I was excited every time I had to spend some time alone with him. Here is the thing about having a boy; they are hooked with their dad. There are things that he likes to do with his dad but I am not good at it, like wrestling, picking him up high, playing basketball, spending hours and hours in the garage doing boy stuffs, or spending time together at a hardware store. Bonding time between a mother and a son shall never stop and watching a movie with him is one way to for us to bond.









Before heading to the movie

Movie time is for sure one of the activities that we both can enjoy together. Like yesterday morning, we hit the movie theater at 10 A.M in the morning to watch Hotel Transylvania. The ticket is cheap for morning show. We bought popcorn and I spoiled him with a big cup of slurpee.


My daughter who wanted to go with us, but she has a date with her dad


After movie, we headed to the nearest mall to enjoy Vietnamese noodle soup for our dinner. Here is one of the thing that he and I have in common, we both LOVE noodle soup.


Like mother like son, he too loves this Vietnamese noodle soup


Father and daughter time


No comments:

Post a Comment