Viewers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mr. Brown and Mr. Grey

So I stopped writing right after my son was sick back in May. However, my mind does not stop thinking about this blog.

Then here came Tuesday, September 18th. Not today, it was yesterday. I took a little morning walk with my co-worker.
In a quiet spot, we took some pictures, our picture posing like a runaway models. Silly but fun.

When I got home, I asked my husband to take a couple of shots of me in the back yard.

Alright then, here it is, my first official fashion blog...only if I am not too busy to do something else more urgent in my hectic life, I will try to continue blogging.

Until then....meet Mr. Brown and Mr. Grey and a little Miss Red.


Blouse, sweater and bracelet: Loft, skirt: H&M, necklace: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Marshall by Jessica Simpson, watch: DKNY



And this is at home. The sun shadow is not very flattering.




No comments:

Post a Comment